Monday, August 27, 2018

TESTOSTERONE

Testosterone
I would think by now,science would have declared all men, being sexual predators, not just some, by nature, as a normal thing, we are born with, after seeing all the rape or men, women and children even by clergy and I bet even more church's are hiding it that we will never know about, by mostly men, not women, a great difference. If it were an equal problem from women, then I could see it as questionable, but few women can come close to this epidemic. So where are the researchers, as this proves men are extremely different then women, fitting more into there research of other animals, then the human animal research. This could be because of contamination, by speicial interest groups. Some claim are made up of gay women supremacists, called man haters? The next question is, do women cause this male problem to explode, or make it worse for them.

No comments: