The Difference between yesterday and today
by
Russell R Ellis
The Counter Culture
About Me
Born in St Josephs hospital in Brainerd Minnesota, during a blizzard, after twenty miles to Aitkin, no room at the Midwives, so on thirty more miles to Brainerd.
Well!
I was born right smack dab in the beginning of it all (counter culture), a time so unbelievable that few will even except that it was the norm back then. Every era has a different feeling, with an atmosphere, that changes what is excepted as normal. And unless we read about that period of time by someone who was there, we won't get that feeling, of desperation, so we can only understand or judge it it by our own understanding of our environment now, and that judging or understanding would be a lie, Like a little girl who died from thirst on our border after she was taken from her father by the border patrol. Someone complained, that if her parents took her on a camping trip and they got lost and she died from water and a forest ranger came along, no one could blame him, my answer was, if the forest ranger didn't give her water then yes he would be at fault. like creating a misunderstanding as that person tried to do for that border patrol, that made it look like the girl was a citizen from here, when she was an immigrant trying to come here and not given anything to drink when the border patrol took her, the same kind of misunderstanding can happen with our past if others try to understand it. To make that little girl the problem for coming here, we must understand that they were fleeing there country. so they had no choice or any food and water. But the border Patrol did have water and food. So this was done out of hate.Like the suggestion given, was worded different, one got the wrong impression of what happened, so made a wrong judgement, like changing times can fool others, because we forget the environmental feelings of that time period, like not remembering a pain you had then.. It was a very different time, a time that men were not the only ones who wanted to be whores, but women and later even girls, fought for that right also, but like most ashamed of there past would never ever admit it today, and even would blame others for what they did, or claim nothing like that ever happened. When you make a period of time, a time of shame, or what you did then against the law later, few will admit they were a part of it. So research becomes contaminated and we don't learn about it.
A good example: for those of you afraid of snakes, what if you were contained in a room, with threats of having snakes turned loose to live with you, would you become submissive. Or knowing without any doubt you were going to die, at any time, every jet you heard was filled with nukes about to be dropped on you, and knowing some would be safe in fallout shelters, living around you. And unlike today, they had huge wars going on like Korea and Vietnam and what was called a draft, so when you became of age you faced going to war. We so afraid we would die at any second, by explosions from everywhere, our flesh falling off, so slimy and painful, that we would not even want to touch ourselves, or anyone else, so we lived for the moment, to enjoy all we could, before we were killed.
Then as we got older and the fears died down we calmed down and many like the weaker men and women, denied they were a part of it, and it became a part of history erased by sanitizing, something so many spoiled today may never understand, times and feeling about life and sex were different, so they judge the past as they would today, but we don't have the fears they had, in the fifty's, not even in the sixties as men were going off to war by the thousands, and being killed by the thousands causing a shortage, leaving the women back home desperate for them to find a partner, as even wives were desperate to have sex, but the youngest women got the best men, so it was a place of heaven for men, not having to beg or even ask a woman to have sex and even being overwhelmed by underage girls offering more then the older women.
So the FLOWER POWER Movement, was more then little girls fighting to stop the war, they were now in competition for the older men, the older women were wed to, because it was easier for them to use there younger jello, soft, flesh and gifted seduction, entrapment, and temptation, juices, of sexual chemistry, to twist these men around there finger. And it cause laws to have to be ignored to protect the little girls from going to jail, so for awhile it was a jungle where the normal was, you mind your business, I will mind mine.
This even put a hardship on the Lesbian community, why would the young women go to them for sex when they had there pick of any man they wanted, and this led to laws to keep the Flower power free sex girls from, having sex with older men, as the young men were gone to war. So the fight was no longer over younger men, it was a fight to have sex with any man who would have sex with them. Those women knew they could never make a law to stop these younger women, And the call's came loud and clear to end child abuse, so parents couldn't take there children to the wood shed, in fact it became hard to punish them in any way. So the older women had to get rid of the competition, knowing because of the flower power, free sex revolution, these underage girls could not be controlled by any laws, they got made, so they made laws to punish the older men, who had sex with them, and got it made to punish the men instead of the underage women.
No matter how hard we think we have it, someone had it much harder, in life then you ever did.
farmboy
I grew up on a farm in the old days, where in those days nothing was easy, we milked ten cows by hand, shoveled or used a pitchfork to carry the poop out to the manure pile, put hay down for the cattle to lay on, carry enough wood into the house for two wood stoves one for cooking and heating and one for just heating.
every boy and girl knew all about sex, most city slickers never learned about. It lived through; rabbits, chickens pigs and bulls humping cows in the pasture and knew without a doubt what they were doing, even what it felt like, and yes we even experimented, as I told someone, who ask, not long ago, and wrote down. I don't remember any of us children being ashamed of being naked around each other. But I bet none of them would admit it because we have made freedoms we once enjoyed, so nasty, you begin to smell stink all over you, when you think about it. I is called brainwashing, not just cause by mom and dad, but religion, bullies, and comes from the military, that once taught military psychological warfare. It seems most things we have comes from something learned from the military.
Those were the days girls were told they were not developed enough to have sex, so a mans thing would hurt them if they did it, a wives tale to keep them from having sex, and why so many little girls felt so cheated, when they got of age and cheated out of enjoying sex when they were younger, as they realized if they could have a big baby at that time, then proving they were developed enough.
I grew up on a farm in the old days, where in those days every boy and girl knew all about sex, most city slickers never learned about. It lived through; rabbits, chickens pigs and bulls humping cows in the pasture and knew without a doubt what they were doing, even what it felt like, and yes even experimented with I I am told. Those were the days girls were told they were not developed enough to have sex, so a mans thing would hurt them if the did, a wives tale to keep them from having sex, and why so many little girls felt so cheated when the got of age and cheated out of enjoying sex when they were younger, as they realized if they could have a big baby at that time then they were developed enough. For years different religious and other group caused contamination of research in our nation to make the age of consent stick, yet it all got debunked by real research uncontaminated overseas. The last Research paper got censored by I think Bill Clinton and Congress. But the last I read was when they found in Japan that the only girls that suffered from child sexual abuse was by adopted children who felt s
School
the Red scare of the Russian Communists are coming, SIRENS, get under your desk the Nuclear bombs are fall on us. What a period of time, the poor and middle class, were being tricked, conned, or you could say scammed into building a Fallout shelter, with adds, by those in Congress, and the Senate, and Banks all in on the scams, real money makers, because, if you are week, and made afraid enough, you will panic, and common sense goes out the window, and forget you could never survive a nuke attack, and you wouldn't want to with the suffering you would have to tolerate, every second of your life, with radiation everywhere, and nothing left, alive. Yes, Crooked Politics way back then. Because we have week, greedy, selfish, people, who would run into there fall out shelters and let everyone else die, thinking they outfoxed everyone to live on forever, only to find destruction. like all Nations, full of people, who refuse to think for themselves, so they get hurt, but the crooks and crooked rich politicians, loved the money pot, at the end of there rainbow. Russian fears could cause the rich corrupt enough, to make Billion's. You see the Crooked Politicians, only cared about money money, and more money. Even back then.
Education
I am sure I never learned from the same schools you learned from, in my
time there was not all the demands on where you learned something, in
fact most learned for working for others for a set time to be excepted
as knowledgeable in the area of study on the occupation they went into.
Many came here as surfs, a surf was like a slave, they agreed to work
for a person, for so many years as an apprentice, they get to remain
here until they can get a trade and become a citizen with a place to
live and room and board. And although this is now on the borderline of
being illegal, Because they started using it to get girls or women to be
sex workers or slaves, saying they were here for another reason.And not much of the learning was just from books, but hard work, sometimes not even related to what you were training for. for example:
OJT I spent 6 years in the army, and learned to be a cook and was a cook off and on in different areas, but yet I was an infantryman first. I also trained at pole climbing and electronics in the military, learned to build rock walls and concrete work, but yet my main role was as an infantry solder. I loves learning, so volunteered for training others refused to go to. I was a security police officer, yet my main role was as an infantry trooper. We talk about the speicial forces, as the best trained, with different cross training, but the infantry of my time was the same. I was trained in construction, plumbing, in the military they were called OBJ training in the old days, nothing you get a degree for, its simply listed to show you know the subject. I traviled all over the pacific, living and working in Korea, Okinawa, Cambodia, fighting in Vietnam even during during the TET offensive. And was a Ranger in Germany before the war.
My
main hobby was studying, reading everything, at first, I was radical
about learning all I could about the different religions, around the
world, and even studied to be a preacher, and on to legends, mystery's,
UFOs.. Then I became interested in becoming an insurance adjuster so
took a correspondence course in it and then decide to study to be an
insurance investigator, and then got radical in learning all about
social-psychology, and even study neurology from time to time. I learned
to run a dry-cleaning plant and owned one and a laundry business and
even a Laundromat. I studied social-psychology, business, and civil law
in college, Studied La Sal law a correspondence school long ago, when
you only had to know how to read the law to take the bar exam. I had a
radio TV shop, and loved electronics, Ran for Congress in 1978 with the
American Party, and Congress with the Democrat party in 1980. I also
wrote for the Good old days ma
Yet,
the spoiled today, who have no idea what environment, was even like 30
years ago, think they can judge the past with today's spoiled standards.
Not even able to put there shoes on. Many today don't even know, what
it is like for crippled a little girl or boy, at puberty to have to be
put on a bathroom stool by a brother or sister or dad or mom, or they
having to put them there. I remembered my friend in the Army hospital
who had a wound in his butt, we had to take turns wiping him because the
Nurses refused to wipe his butt. After I went home to heal, I went to
see his parent as he had ask and found out, they got a letter, saying,
that after I left, no one would help him and he got gang green and died.
We are still today so radical about someones body part that we would
rather they died then have to touch it. This is what really is
disgusting, not that body part, afraid you might cause that person to
have an orgasm, that's all it is about, caused by years of brainwashing
that to do this is a sin. I don;t think god see's a body part as a sin
part, or its function as a sin, when being damaged and in need of care.
Its a sin when it is being done for your own pleasure.
We
knew what it was like to have to go out back and depend on each other
brother and sisters to keep the snakes out so you could feel safe going
in there when you had to set on h hole where the lived. and snake hung
from the ceiling and doors, so someone stood outside and pounded on the
wall while you did your duty.
What Are We
We are a Soul, a connection of an empty container, filled with curiosity, created to collect information, our body will depend on. stored for perhaps another adventure in another world in another body, like a copy of an operating system, for a backup.
The Brain is the command center. like the CPU of a computer.
Both
are separate from one another. The soul is like a hard drive in a
computer that only contains curiosity, and joining in, with experimentation through the brain from whatever it is allowed to learn from the outside forces
called the environment around us, that controls, what we can experience,
or the amount of curiosity our soul demands, as some, want more
understanding, then others, how much we can understand about ourselves
and society, and everything around us, depends on how much we want to
learn from everything around us, and even if we learn anything, from
around us, and even if we will learn good or bad. The brain comes with
the body, containing only the monitoring of our system, senses, Nero
system (communication), and how to eat, pee, poop, and sleep and
everything else is learned from the soul's curiosity, and the amount the
outside world allows us to learn.
They
say curiosity killed the cat, making it seem like curiosity is a bad
thing, but the brain has a weapon that it uses, it is another sense that
science needs to learn more about, called caution. So curiosity needs
to decide what senses to listen to, or if it should listen to any of
them, and depends on the outside environment to make this decision. And
it is this outside factor that can cause us to make the wrong decision,
about what senses to depend on, or if we should depend on any of them.
So it is ignoring caution, from the senses warning signs, that killed
the cat, not Curiosity
As we grow we learn, what hot is by getting burned, maybe by something sitting in the sun or on a stove. Our curiosity temps us to experiment, but once burned or hurt by another pain, we learn or should learn caution, yet many don't. That same learning method is how a car, rat, dog, or mouse learns. Some people can get burned over and over again before they realize they best be careful. But like I said before it is the temptations our body feels, that causes the curiosity to try it or experiment with the temptation with caution. If the Temptation feels good, then it becomes normal to do, but like sex, if you get punished for it enough, you will feel shamed whenever you are tempted to do it.
We fail to listen to research, or people who use common sense, to make our laws, or judge people, without realizing we all have a Masters degree, in something, maybe not from books, in some fancy school but I bet everyone knows something we don't know. I remember a young man who went to college got a degree in Psychics, licked himself in the bedroom and couldn't get out, we told him how, but never reminded him again. Today I see so many empty heads calling each other names who could be so smart if they just talked and listened to each other.
I am 72 years old and soon will be seventy three, and I learn something new every day from my emails, from the Geeks newsletter. like, did you know.... even from a child learning something in school, I never new and telling me about it. After all I have studied I can still learn something, but remembering it all, is another thing as I have Alzheimer. So as a Researcher I save everything I write, so I can find it and rewrite it. Its called a backup memory.
As we grow we learn, what hot is by getting burned, maybe by something sitting in the sun or on a stove. Our curiosity temps us to experiment, but once burned or hurt by another pain, we learn or should learn caution, yet many don't. That same learning method is how a car, rat, dog, or mouse learns. Some people can get burned over and over again before they realize they best be careful. But like I said before it is the temptations our body feels, that causes the curiosity to try it or experiment with the temptation with caution. If the Temptation feels good, then it becomes normal to do, but like sex, if you get punished for it enough, you will feel shamed whenever you are tempted to do it.
We fail to listen to research, or people who use common sense, to make our laws, or judge people, without realizing we all have a Masters degree, in something, maybe not from books, in some fancy school but I bet everyone knows something we don't know. I remember a young man who went to college got a degree in Psychics, licked himself in the bedroom and couldn't get out, we told him how, but never reminded him again. Today I see so many empty heads calling each other names who could be so smart if they just talked and listened to each other.
I am 72 years old and soon will be seventy three, and I learn something new every day from my emails, from the Geeks newsletter. like, did you know.... even from a child learning something in school, I never new and telling me about it. After all I have studied I can still learn something, but remembering it all, is another thing as I have Alzheimer. So as a Researcher I save everything I write, so I can find it and rewrite it. Its called a backup memory.
It Never happened man
Cultures came and went for years and years, with many even being erased to make sure no one ever new they existed. I often talk about the Vietnam war as having been rewritten, to leave out all the bad parts, but the Vietnam war was is just one of the cultures of our past rewritten to please the new brainy generation, as they think they are, no different then the last generation just different stupid thoughts on how the newbe's see themselves living this different lifestyle where maybe they are no longer discriminated against or want to be supreme to what they once were, or be superior to those the see as less human as they are. And they come and go, from; women's lib, to Feminists, with both implying to be the same, yet being extremely different; The Vietnam war 1963 to 1965, 1966 to 1969, and the seventy's, all extremely different, but each prior period, very different as politics and environments of those era's changed; Beats, Beatniks, Hippy's, all different period's of time and cultures; Even flower power, the weathermen, and the protesters were all different as time went on, even they occurred during the same periods of time. They were all demands for change to there way of belief, no different then any religion. From the prior when religion turned against spanking a child, to naming it child abuse, it had already evolved into being an physical, to Verbal to sexual assault, all different periods of times and many cultures changed as the older cultures were proven wrong, as being simply political. Many also changed with different culture changes came about as such a shock, to both religion and government politics exposed, that they ended up censured, to keep it hidden from becoming common knowledge.
Even the Civil war was many different periods of time with different cultures changing, for example where do you think the men and women of the South got women to Marry or have sex with when no one could be trusted. It all boiled down to marrying someone in the family or remaining single, or even sex within a family unit, or go without sex, with a woman. Yet we judge those of that period of time doing it as bad people, evil people, except they were doing whatever they could do to survive. But it is during this period of time that a disaster places people into a doing what they normally would never ever do normally. Even people today who lose something so important to them like a sex organ, have to depend on those they know care about them to get the help they need, with the secrecy they need, and because we never have had to become that desperate, we judge them like something nasty, yet they had to make that choice, not us.
I had to laugh when a few days ago, Trump implied women should trade sex for rent while the shutdown was going on, then I read on Twitter that the Coast Guard was telling there women to do the same thing. I then remembered that after the Vietnam war, I wrote who women in Vietnam had to sell themselves to men for sex, in order to survive where there was no jobs, no nothing at all and women wrote and put me down saying there is always something they could do. We have hate because we are so spoiled that we no longer can put ourselves in the shoes of those who have to face this day after day, watching Mom and Dad, little brother and sister, starving, because they were the only ones left young enough to get men to pay them for sex. This is something many Veterans live with that they saw and come home to women burning there bra's, because they think they have it so bad, yet think they can put someone in another country at war down for selling there body's for sex.
A time when we became polluted by infiltrators of psychological warfare, where Russians came into America as teachers and college professors, teaching things to brainwash those wanting to learn in our schools and those brainwashed people became our protesters that even got into the military to hurt troops and Congress to turn the Government against the people, leading to the Feminist, white Supremacists, Nazi's, the NRA and on. Say what you want they did a good job on a bunch of lazy spoiled Americans who unlike those before them, only cared about themselves, getting high, or drunk, and the hell with running the Government, What can it do for me. Total lack of understanding of the protections from slavery our government gives and how easy we can lose it. But Russia knew, and used it and is about to take over because we care so addicted to booze and drugs to want to fight back, even thought how much they will hurt because once they take over, they will force them to go cold turkey, with no mercy at all.
Most today never heard of the real Counter Culture.
A real sexual revolution, covered up today by Feminist, Women's liberation groups, and other embarrassed adult men and underage girls, called free sex whores, because of free sex, who became adult women who were a part of it, and later during the women's Liberation movement blamed it all on men.
troops fragging there own troops, agent orange sprayed on our troops and those we were there to protect
or the damages to our troops and the Vietnamese people
.because they wanted it all to go away, as though it never happened, oh, but it did happen! It was sanitized like to much of the mid sixty's on up were, rewritten as though it never happened, all of it censored, along with most of the last part of the Vietnam war...
It was a period of time when America exploded at her seams. Causing total confusion as people were flooded by propaganda, many believed was coming out of Russia filtered into American colleges, being taught by the Colleges back home, where they learned of other reasons for the war, like resorts planned by the rich, causing troops to wonder if they were fighting the war for the right reasons.
It was an extremely nasty period of time, when women were not so pure, that they would never dare accuse any man of anything.
That all came later after they thought it was all hidden from everyone. The Children's roll of the counter culture was cleaned up, changed from sexual exploitation for adult rights to sex with whoever they chose, to simply Flower Power, a time children were simply rebelling.
That little boy or girl growing up in the fifties or sixty's, saw a raw, exploring time, being exposed to everything natural. Animals doing there natural things on the farm, even sex that we children back then could set on the grass and watch all day and watch there humping each other and exploring on each other to see if it hurt or felt good like it look like they were enjoying. Few girls grown up today will admit they did it back then or will blame a boy if they feel threatened by it coming out. But about fourty years ago men and women both talked and joked about those days openly, but the changes in counter culture closed the doors of the period of time as laws came making what they did back then evil and anyone who did it were criminals, so people were to afraid to talk about it, like gays once couldn't even admit they were gay once. And that really was the time period doors to really close for uncontaminated research. Those people closing the doors were really special interest hate groups that we are just now quickly realizing existed right under our noses. Way back when radical religion caused so many other religions to label them as radical, was the first radical problem that we had but it quickly spread into other areas causing hate crimes, like White Supremacists, NRA, and fast on there heals are the feminists, many now realizing they may not like all the others have been a hate group, but people forgot straight people are not the only ones who hate others like gays, many gays also hate non gays, and want men out of the picture. So men even began realizing this during the burning of the bra's, because the bra was developed by a woman for women. so why was wearing them being blamed on men and what did that do to make them unequal to men.
Bullies
as I grew up in those weird rapidly changing times I had to learn to deal with bullies, some just let themselves get bullied, but I could not have that pleasure, as I was a small skinny boy, so I had to fight or allow it to happen over and over again, I chose to fight back. One of the first things I learned was being a small boy and a strong farm boy, was like magic for me. It took bullies by suprise, most ran, when I challenged them, others fought until they got hurt and being hurt is why most people, don't want to fight back, and like most people will run if they think you can hurt them. But there are those who think if they can hurt you, you will run, so keep coming back for more. But I had an animal instint, so I had to learn, I had to force myself enjoy fighingt to protect myself, as many forefathers had to. I also had friends, I had to protect or they got beat up. And because of this upbringing and being not only a son of a WW2 veteran, but a famouse hard nose, some would call crazy, merills Maurader, fighting in Burma, before I was born of course, he kinda went to extreams to punish up, but was mostly fair about judging when to punish. So we learned when we went to far and we knew if we did we stood and took the punishment or ran, like your life depended on it. I learned right away to just take it and not angure him more, because if he couldn't catch us, he just waited until suppertime at the door ready, knowing you would come and surrender.
War
My growing up with a Famous War hero, helped me realize, patriotism was about everyone in our Country, doing there part as a team, according to what they were qualified, able, area of most needed to do to survive together as a tribe would. We didn't make a choice, or pick and chose what we could do for the war, it was on what the best thing you had to give for the war effort, or your country. Of course we the people created these rules, even written in the Constitution. It was later on that propaganda about Vietnam being the end of all wars, that began to split us up, and cause another divide in our country, by claims we would no longer need the draft, and got rid of it and pardoned the draft evaders, ending what so many once believed was our duty shared by all, showing our love for our Nation and each other. So many things like this made me question over and over again if my fighting in Vietnam was worth it, did I fight for the right reasons, or if I really was a baby killer, deserving what the military did to my and did the military abandon those of us who fought in that war, to drain the swamp of troops for the war, to get troop to defend our surrender, when the war ended. So they could get rid of the Draft, VA and begin An All Voluntary Military.I often wondered why LT Mullen was told to keep traffic moving around us after a crater mine took out the Track in front of us and had us park on the spot where the track was destroyed, they told us no problem, so we got out the Ce rations and began eating and Lt Mullen's waved the convoy around us, then a loud BOOOOOOOM, we were in the air looking at a jeep flying up with us, being hit by nuts bolts, peaces of a jeep blown into the air and body parts of the men in them and around us. What a mess we saw when landed inside our track having to stand on a bench with our heads at the roof for protection. When we got up Porter and I, and looked around us seeing people looking like they were yelling at us, yet still only hearing that loud Boooom echoing on and on, and understanding nothing going on around us, like what happened! We were stunned, perhaps by a concussion, but nothing made since. But soon it did, as we saw them pointing at so many body parts that we had to clean up. So many men killed that day, my god was it really worth it, I still ask myself, was it really necessary. And there was Mullen's laying there telling us to help the others he was fine, yet when we lifted his arm up it was like a snake arm, no unbroken bone in it, like it was made of rubber. Go help the others he yelled, We knew he was hurt so bad he couldn't feel any pain. We got him on the Chopper and later learned he had died from a small peace if shrapnel, that entered his brain we didn't even see, but now we knew why he didn't feel pain. Mullen's and all those others screaming like women in fear after seeing a spook, the screams of pain made ever hair on our bodies stand up and thousands of cold feeling rushing down our spines, as the Adrenalin rushed through our body. Picking up arms legs with a boot still in it, Shoveling up a brain and putting it into a body bag. Now you see people in the Nation who no longer appreciate what they have. At that moment I wish I were just raped, or beaten by six people, forced to let them have fun with every part of my body by flesh pealing from the faces of zombies, then be there, so I would have someone to forgive and forget, but I wasn't, nor were any of them wounded or dead, we shared it all with, what a period, we saw in hell that day. Yet we still had to go home to yells of baby killer as they through rotten tomatoes all over us as we walked through the airport.
Walking through those dam jungles, of rotten brush piles piled five six feet high, soft and creepy wetness, sometimes not even feeling what your feet was landing or supported on when the foot found a footing. The brain was thumping as you wondered if you were about to be bitten by a rat, snake, spider, or some other creepy thing. Yet you took step after step, with each step blowing your mind. Walking miles seeking information of possible enemy movements. I was with the 11th Cav unit of the Blackhorse regiment, with K troop 3rd squadron. It seemed you were constantly under attack by nasty leaches, I even had on the tip of my sex organ, they had to cut of, a funny looking thing like a long match stick.
The tracks stopped, the ramp fell and we all pile out into a swamp, it was still daylight, but raining, we were on an ambush patrol and walked for miles and set up a L formation along a road. We of course had to lay in the wet swamp, and I had covered my M60 machine gun with part of my poncho to keep it dry, with the rest covering me and Porter, when a bunch of nasty monkeys began throwing coconuts at us, dam, try to keep quiet with that going on and all of a sudden something ran into my weapon and into my poncho covering both me and porter, it was mad, snarling, growling and constantly on the move as though it was under attack. for what seemed an hour it terrorized us then found the poncho hood and escaped, then whispers, keep it quiet. Why am I here?
As daylight began peeking out, we began packing up and began the long walk back where the tracks would pick us up. as we drove along the road we went into a herringbone (turning to face the roadside) after spotting what looked like a large brush piled up on the road, indication of an ambush. They called for permission to clear the roadblock, it was denied, instead they would send some engineers with metal dictators to do it for us, in case there were any booby traps. So the wait began, for a bunch of wet, tired, troops with leaches and other unwantable crawling all over under there. I wanna go home! after waiting for hours for the engineers, we were then ordered to try clearing out the brush, as branches were pulled out boom and explosion and out troop SGT was hit by a bouncing Betty, he lived but I think he lost his legs. I hated draft dodgers, not because the were against the war, but someone had to get tired, terrorized, wounded, or die, while they were having fun with women, sex, and parties.
I returned Stateside in 1968. None of us were ready for the coming home welcome we would get, we had no Idea how much the army had changed while we were gone, even Veterans who fought earlier never experienced. The military had made deals to allow those against the war and even deserters to serve Stateside, they saw us as war criminals, most were enlisted men, of all ranks, and most college boys had positions as young officers, mine was my Company commander. The company was full of those against the war, making it clear we were the enemy, one in my own section told me he was offered my Sargent's stripes if he could get anything on me, and he wanted them because I didn't deserve them, because I could have refused to fight.
Right away they went after my combat infantry men's badge, something we got for being in combat for sixty days, proving you were a in combat. They ordered me to go to school for the infantry man's medal, anyone can take a written test and get one, the hitch was, we couldn't have both and had to get rid of our combat infantry badge. First the combat infantry badge was earned in combat, and the other wasn't, the one earned in Combat had a wreath around it, the non combat badge didn't, to show everyone seeing you the difference. I saw the badge as and earned badge of true combat experience and would never give it up for a badge that made me look like I never saw combat and I don't even think it was legal to do. Nor do I think the post commanding officers even knew these people were on the post and doing this right under there noses, while under there command, and I had droughts they even cared or would believe it, like my post commander was an old Veteran of ww2, who fought in the famous Merrill's Marauders, the same unit my dad fought with, behind enemy lines.
So I refused to go to the school and felt, they were not allowed to do this, as it was ass backwards, it should be you have to give up or not get the badge if you took the school and past the test, if you were wearing the combat infantrymen badge. I also felt that if I could get to the post commander he would understand and realize what they were doing and put a stop to it, as it was harassment, like psychological warfare right in our own military. Why wouldn't he understand, he fought side by side in the Burma jungles, just like my dad. Little did I know how shielded he was from anyone below him, like he wasn't even in command, just a monument, for the post. But, I had to try, but to get there I had to use the chain of command for non commissioned officers. I knew I would be court-martialed once I refused to take the course, so had to act quickly.
So I officially told my company commander I would not take the course, and got permission from my platoon Sargent to use my right, as a Non commissioned officer to go up the chain of command, and when I got to the top Sargent major, I got thrown out without being able to explain anything, yelling at the top of his voice, about to explode his lungs, in front, of everyone, quite embarrassing, and most likely why no one at the top knew what was happening at that post.
Well I got court marshaled.
The thing abut the Commander of Fort Carson is, that the same thing happened to him and all of those hero's after they took Myithyina in Burma and were going home, they ended up totally abandoned by General Stillwel and the top brass. If I could have only gotten to him and exposed what was going on right under his nose, not only this but company commanders were being denied our right to see the mental health professionals, and it was made clear from the very beginning, that it was a weakness if we even ask for help. Later on I will talk about what happened to men and my friend, who needed mental help, I helped him get it and ended up crushed in a horrible accident and betrayed by the government, representing the ungrateful people, I served faithfully to for six years, and went through so much for.
Then I learned my brother a marine who came home, was put in the stockade at hard labor for six months hard labor, for walking into his barracks with his gear Just after arriving off the plane from Vietnam and was met by a corporeal who called him a baby killer, so he dropped his gear and punched him in the mouth as a Lt walk in.It was a time the military had it set up to destroy the criminal Vietnam Troops as soon as they arrived. When my brother who had been awarded the bronze star and I believe a silver star for refusing to leave when they were overrun and one man was left alive, he couldn't take with him as he had to be quickly carried out by a chopper, so he refused to leave him and got the star for that heroism. After he run his car off a cliff the man who he stayed with and saved, came to his funeral and had picked up his medals, and tried to get him to take the, but he just said keep them. So at the funeral he gave them to my mom. So there was little innocents during that counter culture, nor even the counter nasty culture going on today, it more of a ME movement to get rid of anything we don't want to tolerate, or this is nasty, or anything that forces me to suffer for others..
I was living in pueblo about to enter a OJT course working at a body shop to learn appraising the values of repairs needed to make an estimate on what the cost of damages would be, sponsored by State Farm in Colorado springs. My boss now was suppose to be that auto body shop and State farm, not my company commander. I was a course the government offered to troops about to leave the service to prepare them for a job when they left, it was called Project Transition.
I went on to open a radio TV shop, and it was very enjoyable, then we moved and I ran for the United States Senate, another wonderful adventure, though I got sick as a disable Veteran and had to drop out.
Then two years later I ran for Congress and got beat in the primary election, another great adventure and an eye opening glimpse at our government and how badly both political parties ignored our Federal Constitution, realizing that one day we would have to wake up as someone like Trump would come along and take advantage of all the loopholes in the Constitution that they could use to break the law, because we never updated the Constitution, as no one back at the beginning though we would ever have to, because they were so patriotic that no one would ever think of doing such a thing, but time changes and so does trust.
and I opened a Laundromat, dry cleaning shop, and added a fix it shop. of course I had to keep up with all the laws to run these thing, so took universaty cources to keep up, like Bussiness Law, as I expanded into a large dry-cleaning business in another city the demand for knowledge increased to fold.
I later ended up in a battle with some-kind of an organized crime family, I guess something to do with Frank Sinatra, that had taken over our town, and I guess smuggling drugs in milk trucks, several of the Banks they had control over attacked my places of business. I got sick and ended up in the VA hospital, and while there for occupational therapy, got Law books and prepare a lawsuit, so when I got out and went home I took them all on and went to court, although I lost, I guess, I did manage to bring in the Federal reserve that shut down two of the banks and got rid of the mafia.
Later I ended up with cancer, Artyhmia, and congested heart disease, and after that I put most of my time trying to wake up Americans to save this wonderful country, so many no longer appreciated, beginning during the end of the Vietnam war, as they got rid of the draft, treated the old vets like dirt because the fought that war. We became a me society, all rapped up in ourselves, wanting equal justice was the claim but just another part of the counter culture of the spoiled wanting more, children wanting the right to have sex like adults, adults ar puberty wanting sex like all other adults, Dike Lisbians wanting to be superior to men and get the younger women from men for themselves, because men could get women pregnant and was a liability to the young women, to make it illegal for men to have sex with the younger women, but they could only get statutory laws on the young women under 18. ending the women movement at puberty to chose who they could have sex with, by claiming they weren't developed enough mentally, when not long before that period of time they marryed men ten years older then them because it was found women develope that much faster mentally then men. All these thing began so inosintly, to be genuinely equal, but soon a bad elament got control and soon became corrupt, turning into supremist organizations.
Later other child abuse laws came about, new religious and rights groups, claimed spanking children was a trauma, so laws were made to keep parents from spanking children. Again it started so innocently and got radical as radicals took over. It was all about "me", I call it the ME culture. and it is still getting worse and worse. Then the Me culture became a "ME TO" culture, use to get laws to punish political and famous people for things they did in the past, again with no guide lines or debates by professionals at all like neurologist, psychiatrist or psychologists or even sociologists at all, to get the facts straight, and to make sure it didn't just benefit just one gender and discriminate against the other..
in everything we do we ignor the value of tolorance, tolorance keeps us from becoming spoiled to the point we can no longer appreacate anything that we have not even freedom or the right to be safe, and then we come to our thinking we need to make America great again, when we are a nation refugees want so bad the risk it all to get here to have it. We need to learn to apprecate what we have or we will be those refugees trying to get into another free country, because of being afraid we will be killed or hurt.
Make America great again eventually got Donald Trump elected.
Make sure no right is being used to hurt another, and no laws violate common laws, as common laws was a part of the legal systemso every judge could judge could judge the crime to make sure the laws was wrong for this sitution, like a sign do not swim on a lake and a young man comes along and see's a person drowning looks at the sign and leaves, as she drowns, or he dives in and recuses that person, under written law he also is guilty of swimming, but not not our curent system of disisions, a bunch of court findings, that judges read and based on those decisions they deside if the person is guilty or innocent. The reason for comon laws used long ago, was to allow a judge to deside a case by his or her gut feeling, by listening to the arguments and making a dission, to make it easer to make laws without having to make sure the law was allowed to be with an open mindof the judge or jury, so they wouldn't have to list exceptions, to the law, to make sure the law couldn't be used to break the law by law enforcement, or ignorance, or having to update laws constantly. That is why we cn still find laws still in the books, making it illegal to hang underware on a cloths line. It is legal to arrest someone, with a crooked cop or judge, able to convict them. Back then a judge could see that it really diddn't hurt anyone or say put the closeline in a more private area. The laws now could make those old laws illegal laws, and get them off the books, or any law that causes any discrimination what so ever to make sure no one is discriminated against, because they did something stupid or enjoy a sexual relationship, different then we do. We are not the judges of our rights anymore until our legislature changes there laws to keep them updated. Its more work for them, but is needed, because unless we wishto go back to common law or the unwritten law as it was called, we must have an amendment to demand updates to the laws as time changes and making any law that causes discrimination in any way, it has to be expreamly clear, so no one is discriminated against, and if we wish to have seperate laws for children and adults, then we best lower the age of adults to the age of puberty, when a person should be ready to be an adult mentally and psychilicaly. Also there should be an ammendment to demand all areas are covered by professionals each area being discussed , like for laws on mental illness include psychologists psychritrists, are added to all debates, when making laws with there openions to make sure is being made for the right reasons.








No comments:
Post a Comment